Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchase orders

Options
  • 12-07-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭

To cut a long story short, have been asked to find a company that accept purchase orders as we have been told to avoid using the company credit card.

Dabs, elara and pixmania don't and misco are too expensive. Getting stressed out as badly need to buy a load of stuff and there is going to be a shítstorm if this isn't sorted soon. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

doncarlos wrote: »
    To cut a long story short, have been asked to find a company that accept purchase orders as we have been told to avoid using the company credit card.

Dabs, elara and pixmania don't and misco are too expensive. Getting stressed out as badly need to buy a load of stuff and there is going to be a shítstorm if this isn't sorted soon. Any help would be appreciated.

Hardwareversand takes bank transfers, but I don't know if thats any good to you or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

deconduo wrote: »
    Hardwareversand takes bank transfers, but I don't know if thats any good to you or not.

Thanks but it's purchase orders I need. I work for a semi state body and they really are stuck in the stone ages sometimes. Might just have to bite the bullet and walk in to the accounts office and kick someone's desk. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

doncarlos wrote: »
    Thanks but it's purchase orders I need. I work for a semi state body and they really are stuck in the stone ages sometimes. Might just have to bite the bullet and walk in to the accounts office and kick someone's desk. :D

Komplett have a presence on boards and I know Ryan pops in here from time to time. Might be worth asking him if they would be willing to accept one.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=242

Advertisement