Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Bathory Story

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

Haha, nice one. :P
    However, since last month’s release of the Bathory celebrity tribute album, It’s Never a Fine Day to Die, the band has become a household name. The first single of off the album, a duet version of Necromansy performed by Elton John and Ke$ha, climbed to number 7 on the Billboard chart this week. Other major Bathory tributes are popping up all across the United States. Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour proposed a bill to recognize February 17th as Quorthon day in the state “for his contributions to the black metal movement” and Dairy Queen has offered to give anyone free French fries if they bring a copy of “Blood Fire Death” into any of their nearly nine thousand nationwide stores for the next month.

You realise the Clooney story is a joke too, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Takemyscars72

I couldn't believe this when I read it. What's wrong with people today! George Clooney buying Quorthon's bones!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?

http://tyrannyoftradition.com/2011/07/11/george-clooney-agrees-to-buy-bones-of-bathory’s-quorthon-for-1-6-million-dollars/

You know thats a joke, right ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Count Bathory

You know thats a joke, right ?

Uhmmmm....no comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Uhmmmm....no comment.

I love this real life quote
    Bathory ceased performing live in 1985, with Quorthon viewing organizing concerts as too much hassle

That's just brilliant, I wonder if it is something that might catch on lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Julia Roberts has already offered two million for the corpse of former Iron Maiden singer Paul D’Anno, who has not yet died.
    :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement