Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone living in The Hague do me a favour?

Options
  • 12-07-2011 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Guys,
    I know its cheeky but I can only get this part for my cycling shoes in this shop in The Hague.
    Not available anywhere else in THE WORLD!
    The shop does post out to International but their system is costly for some unknown reason and archaic as only bank drafts!
    Anyway I thought someone, maybe a fellow cyclist, could help me out. Go into said bike shop, buy the thing, stick it in envelope and post it to me. I would be eternally grateful and would sure return a favour if needed by another poster!:)
    This is what I need

http://www.mammoet.nl/store/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/25/products_id/7776/language/en

Please get in touch if you can help me out, Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

Hi Guys,
    I know its cheeky but I can only get this part for my cycling shoes in this shop in The Hague.
    Not available anywhere else in THE WORLD!
    The shop does post out to International but their system is costly for some unknown reason and archaic as only bank drafts!
    Anyway I thought someone, maybe a fellow cyclist, could help me out. Go into said bike shop, buy the thing, stick it in envelope and post it to me. I would be eternally grateful and would sure return a favour if needed by another poster!:)
    This is what I need

http://www.mammoet.nl/store/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/25/products_id/7776/language/en

Please get in touch if you can help me out, Thanks.

Pm me and I'll see what I can do.

Advertisement