Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open House Information Day

Options
  • 12-07-2011 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if there's anyone going to this tomorrow?

I'm down for 2pm but I'm not exactly sure what to expect. Anyone know what's happening and what we'll be doing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 man mountain

Just wondered did you go yesterday at 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Yup I did indeed! It was very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 man mountain

sup_dude wrote: »
    Yup I did indeed! It was very good

I was there to was running around campus for 10 minutes before I found the place, they gave a good introduction. I'm starting science in September as a mature/fetac student just finish fetac level 5 forensic science :-)))

What course are you starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I was there to was running around campus for 10 minutes before I found the place, they gave a good introduction. I'm starting science in September as a mature/fetac student just finish fetac level 5 forensic science :-)))

What course are you starting?

We had a taxi driver who stopped at every person on campus to ask where it was... nobody knew until we found one of the secretaries who showed us :pac:
    Oh okays! Anyone I know doing that line of work is going somewhere else

Ah I've Physio, Vet Nursing and Equine Science down. It depends on points now.

Advertisement