Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia c7 sms deferred question.

Options
  • 12-07-2011 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi all,
    Have a Nokia C7 and have a message (sms) that appears to be constantly sending. I cannot delete this from my outbox as it says its deferred. Would appreciate any help, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This often happens for mms not really for sms. Can you send sms ok at the moment?

Can you not just press 'options and delete', usually works?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭KrisW

This happened to me on my N8 ages ago. Go to outbox, long-press on the message, and select "delete". Either that or tap the message, and then Options, then "Delete".

Most likely the message has been sent, but the phone misinterpreted the message from the network that said so.

The original phone firmware didn't allow you to delete these messages. You should have PR1.1 on board now (Dial *#0000# to see). If it's 1.0, get Ovi Suite for your PC and update the software to PR1.1.

Advertisement