Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tidy up Lexus 220d or sell on???

• 12-07-2011 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a 2006 Lexus 220d that needs a bit of work done to it to bring it back to a more perfect state. The alloys are badly in need of repair. I was in a tip a while back, truck ran up the back of it and when I had to get it fixed put an IS250 bumper on.... leaving a gap on the bumper for the second exhaust that the 250 has. This really bugs me and I'm thinking should I invest in puting this right or just sell on. It's our family car, we have two kids and one on the way but in order to fit three kids in the car we would have to get a multimac car seat made costs about 1400 euro. I really don't want to buy a MPV and do love the look of this car.... opinions welcome
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Tidy it up and take pride in your shiny "new" motor. Score even more pride points if you do the job yourself or locate some bargain secondhand parts.
    The child seat cost is a bugger alright but it'll cost you at least that much to change cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The 220d sport has twin exhausts too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Eh no sorry colm 220d sport def only has one exhaust;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Oops. Dunno why I thought that...

Advertisement