Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cularis key fob video.

Options
  • 12-07-2011 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭

Cularis flight with camera view along wing. Its a key fob camera i tried. A bit of wing bending can be seen especially after about 5:50 when it starts with an outside loop, and a couple of inside loops after. A little bit of inverted flight at about 3:40 also.

Also some brief views of a radian pro early in the video.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

Great video robbie. Where could I get a cheap fob / camera for my radian that doesnt involve using ebay or a long dekivery!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

poteen wrote: »
    Great video robbie. Where could I get a cheap fob / camera for my radian that doesnt involve using ebay or a long dekivery!?

They can be got from hobbyking here. The one in this video was got from ebay by another fella that was up here flying with me last weekend. Its a HD version. I just stuck it on the cularis to try it out.

Because its so light i could put it right out near wing tip, so the wing flexes can really be seen.

The bit at 5:57 where it completes the outside loop and the right aileron can be seen going up to do a sharp turn looks interesting in it i think. The wing root briefly disappears out of view during that outside loop as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Robbie i have that camera and I can't get it to work. i read the instructions but they were rubbish. I bought my one from deal extreme for €8.15 including shipping. I'd love to get up a video for ye.

Plug wrote: »
    Robbie i have that camera and I can't get it to work. i read the instructions but they were rubbish. I bought my one from deal extreme for €8.15 including shipping. I'd love to get up a video for ye.

Maybe its not working right. Here is a video of how to operate them anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVKOWfQZZw

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I never got a memory card with mine:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭desodon

robbie7730 wrote: »
    another fella

How dare you talk about me like that.

Hows that camera going for you now Rob? :D

desodon wrote: »
    How dare you talk about me like that.
    Ha ha its a disgrace on my part
    Hows that camera going for you now Rob? :D

I have not tried it yet, i had an fpv flight and was going to put it on it but never did. I will try it on the next flight.

We must put your original radian back together, did you have it with you the last day?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭desodon

robbie7730 wrote: »
    Ha ha its a disgrace on my part

I have not tried it yet, i had an fpv flight and was going to put it on it but never did. I will try it on the next flight.

We must put your original radian back together, did you have it with you the last day?

ya had the original with me alright i should have just left it with you and you might of been able to tell the front of it from the back of it! I think i'll see if i can source a fuselage and a pair of wings for it.

heading to galway races this weekend so won't be about but might call up the following weekend if your around!?

Advertisement