Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

l paying registration fees by instalments

• 12-07-2011 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey. Does anyone know, can I pay the registration fees by instalment, our do I need to have the 1500 on September the 15th (or whichever day registration day this year)

Comments

I think reg fees have gone up to €2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Arrghh, 2,000, you serious. Crap, not sure I can afford that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Mak_United wrote: »
    I think reg fees have gone up to €2000.

Did the College say this or ? I was told 1500 couple last month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

F*ck me, the grant is a right yoke tho in fairness. In answer to the OP, yes iirc you can pay in instalments. You have to pay a deposit on the day of registration and the amount has to be paid in full by January I think. Ring the admissions office in the college for a definite answer they will clear up any lingering doubts for the rest of the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lighterfox

Your supposed to pay all cash up front on the day of registration, that it's if your rich and can afford to throw away €1500 in one sitting. Realistically very few people ever pay it all up front.
    I think they're starting to crack down on the instalment method, but more often than not if you just tell them you can't afford it there is little they can do about it and they'll let it slide.
    Just try to avoid Mary Jorden. She is head of.... admissions (i think) and she's a pain to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Want Justice

I rang admissions and there are unclear what way you can pay it, grants office told me it would take about two months to clear... And fee is €2000.... Admin said they will be able to give advice on how to pay in about 3 weeks... hope this helps...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Want Justice

I rang admissions and there are unclear what way you can pay it, grants office told me it would take about two months to clear... And fee is €2000.... Admin said they will be able to give advice on how to pay in about 3 weeks... hope this helps...
    College sent me registration letter stating fees where €2000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

You should be able to do a fee by installment until your grant comes through, it's usually about 25% of the registration fee.

Advertisement