Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kral Guns

Options
  • 12-07-2011 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

anybody have or used one of there guns??

any info about them is welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Kral101

Have deposit put on one, am waiting for GS to grant it. Kral Queen with camo, semi auto, multi choke, 3 inch chamber. fired it when went to look at it, straight out of the box it fired all 3 cartridges without trouble, looks excellent, very comfortable to hold, feels right in the hands, and lightweight, perfect for long hunts over great distances,sights are good, fires heavy loads and even lighter 7 and 1/2 and still cycles the round. they are very popular around the area where my gun dealer lives he has sold all of the ones he got delivered, never heard of problems,
    But i have yet to test it in the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭clashburke

thinking of getting an under & over one myself...
    seem to be of a good quality

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

I seen Kral advertised in Irish shooting mag, ardee sports is supplying them. The semi with the cammo looks great for 500€

Advertisement