Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat

Options
  • 12-07-2011 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Missing Cat Briarhill/College Road Galway City
    Last Tuesday 5th July 2011, one week ago, our beloved cat Mannix, a small black and white, short haired kitty with the cutest face disappeared from our home in Coolough, Briarhill.We believe that he may have travelled to the College Road area in a window cleaners van. Despite an exhaustive search here in our own locality and along College Road and particularly the Elms, he is still missing.Mannix is a rescue cat who has been with us or the last 5 years..he has used up 2 of his 9 lives aready in RTAs losing his tail in the first and breaking his leg in the second.
    Our home is empty and lonely without Mannix whose every whim was catered for..we are desperate for his return..if there is anybody out there who has seen him..his photo is on the GSPCA website will you please, please get in contact with us..
    I enclose a detailed description below and contact numbers etc as well as his photo..
    He is a black and white male cat. Neutered. Not micro chipped.
    He has a black spot under his chin, no tail and he has a small cut on one of his ears. He was wearing a blue collar with no tag. He is quite friendly towards people, but can sometimes be nervous around strangers.
    Phone: 087 xxx or 087 xxx

lost_briarhill_0711.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

i live in the area so will keep an eye out for him and will mention it to my friends and family aswell. dont lose hope just yet. cats are very resilient animals and unless you have concrete proof that something bad has happened to him,he could very well be tucked up in somebodies house now been cared for,or been fed by some other person. he is a lovely looking cat and i really do hope you find him. you could maybe think of putting up a poster in petmania in wellpark or along the lamp posts in college road,if you havent already done that.

best of luck with the search
    amy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm up bright and early all this week and next, I'll keep an eye out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lasgaviotas

Many thanks for all your help..I hope he is in good hands as he is a most affectionate little cat..there is a chance he could be anywhere in Galway City really..as I cannot be really sure of the direction my window cleaner took after leaving Briarhill..though he was definitely seen in the Elms..I have canvassed part of College Road and have spent hours walking through the Green, Foster Court/Park etc..I am praying for a breakthrough..any help would be appreciated..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lasgaviotas

I forgot to mention that I am offering a reward of €100 for the safe return of Mannix

Advertisement