Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding - Hotel Dunloe

Options
  • 12-07-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Can anybody recommend a good band that would cater for all age groups from teens to 80's? Must be lively go get the crowd going but at the same time able to cater to all age groups. (Spring 2012 - Killarney, Co. Kerry).
    I am also interested to find out about church music if you could recommend any.

Thirdly, has anybody ever had their weddng recepion in the Hotel Dunloe Killarney or gone to a wedding there? If you could let me know your thoughs, it would be fantastic.

Thank you so much.

Eire

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

I can see you've found your way around the site, as you have posted in both the Consumer Issues and Android forums. This forum is for new people to ask questions about the site itself. We have a Weddings forum for all things wedding, and we have a Bands & Musicians forum for all things music.

Please take time to explore the site and you'll discover many other forums which may be able to help you plan your wedding.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement