Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011-Lost and Found

Options
  • 12-07-2011 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Like a lot of other people, I stupidly left my bag down somewhere in between B28-B25 in the Blue campsite in the very early hours of Sunday morning. I am hoping that someone out there, handed it into security or the gardai so when I ring naas garda station on Friday it will hopefully be in there possession, which is a long shot.

It's a grey, across the body bag, small medium sized and I had a black casio camera, a white blackberry curve, my passport and a few other bits and pieces in it.

I have rang the gardai, left a post on lost.ie and now on here. Is there anywhere else I could post my info that I may have forgotten or not thought of??

Thanks guys! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Ok, this thread can actually stay.

1. Only post is you've lost or found an item Or if you are looking for other details abut the item.

2. If you think a poster has something of yours or vice versa take it to PM

3. DO NOT POST - if all you're going to say is, eh it was stupid of you to bring passport/etc to oxegen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

Keep in contact with MCD or the staff up there.
    The load out for Oxegen will last a couple of weeks.
    There will be people up there.
    But TBH, its very unlikely you will get your bag back. If it was not lifted by industrial field cleaning machines or stamped into the mud, its been nicked.

I really hope you find your stuff.

best of luck;)

Advertisement