Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Fees

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

im looking at the hear page the am i eligible bit, thank you for clearing that for me:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Sunny!! wrote: »
    im looking at the hear page the am i eligible bit, thank you for clearing that for me:)

Yeah the page can be a bit confusing with so much going on on it at once.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Yeah the page can be a bit confusing with so much going on on it at once.. :)

thank you thats the most valuable thing today i learned :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Grants have nothing to do with location..! :confused: Do you mean the HEAR scheme?

Location does affect whether you get an adjacent grant or a non-adjacent grant....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Fad wrote: »
    Location does affect whether you get an adjacent grant or a non-adjacent grant....

Sorry what I meant by that was that you can apply for a grant no matter where you live.. Explaining things isn't my #1 skill! :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement