Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bye bye belly

Options
  • 12-07-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

This seems like a good way to track my progress and get some advice and feedback so I'm gonna try post daily updates.

Anyway im about 15st and 5'11, I have lost 4 stone since Christmas and 14st is my next target.
    My long term goal is to shift more fat and tone up. Most of my training would be cardio, mainly running and cycling. I do some light weights and work on my core too.

Anyway heres what I done today:

Breakfast:
    Porridge with water and green tea

Went to gym and ran about 3.2 km in 20 minutes, few light weights and core work. Relaxed in sauna/steam room.

Lunch:
    Medium portion of pasta with about 2tsp of ketchup.

Dinner:
    Half a pack of that microwavable rice with light soy sauce, an orange, yoghurt and green tea.

Snacks:
    2 fig rolls and a handful of M & M's, would have a fair bit of water during the day too

Came home from work and went for a 6km run in 32 minutes. Had a protein shake with one scoop of protein with 3/4 water and 1/4 milk, and now I am eating an orange and drinking green tea :)

I would usually try get a better dinner in but didnt get a chance today, thanks in advance for you're feedback and advice :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Day 2:

Breakfast:
    Beans and two slices of brown bread and green tea.

Lunch:
    Tuna and 2 oranges

Lunch II:
    Yoghurt and canned peaches, pears and pineapple

Dinner:
    Stir fry with 1 and 1/2 chicken fillets, half a pack of rice and light soy sauce.

Snacks:
    couple of m and m's

Excercise:
    Had to lift twelve big ass pallets in work today so I'm counting that as excercise (i sweated buckets!). Will go for a 6km fun now once this dinner settles and will have a protein shake with 3/4 water 1/4 milk, and maybe an orange too.

Advertisement