Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loophole found in Amazon Kindle Sample books

Options
  • 12-07-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I just wanted to share with you something I discovered on the Amazon Kindle store. When I was deciding to buy the game of thrones book or not, I realised there was a 4-in-1 book of the first four books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series (game of thrones is the first book in the series for those of you that don't know). I then decided to get the sample of the book and if it's good, get the whole thing for a bargain since it's nearly four books for the price of one. BUT, then I was amazed to find out that the sample was about 200+ pages long. The reason for this is because the four books together are so long page wise and the percentage of what Amazon uses for the sample is a percentage of a huge book, probably 2500+ pages. So I reached 90% of the sample today and then decided to get the full (4) books for 14 euro. When I went to the spot I was on in the sample, I found out I was only 4% through the whole thing! Plenty of reading for a great price. Anyway, as many you already know, the series is brill and a must buy for anyone interested. So get your huge sample today for free!
    Link

Enjoy!:)

Advertisement