Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Quality Towels in D15?

Options
  • 12-07-2011 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

Random question but I want to replace all our towels, have houseguests arriving this week and am on a domestic blitz. Was in Ikea at the weekend and their towels were rubbish quality and not particularly cheap. Don't have time to trawl around all the shops in the centre/retail parks to compare the different ones and find good quality towels at the right price...anyone noticed any good deals in the sales? Bath and handtowels.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

TK Maxx?

Or Clery's?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Homestore and more have nice towels.

But I have to say you cant beat Dunes IMO Cheap and good quality :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

you have Clerys, TK Maxx and HomeStore & More all within walking distance of one another so try there. If still unhappy, there is Dunnes which is also a short distance. You then have the maximum choice. (If all else fails, Debenhams or Marks will also do towels)

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

Nabbed a few nice towels out of the Crowne Plaza

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Nabbed a few nice towels out of the Crowne Plaza

If they have the hotel logo, they'll be delighted with your free advertising at home for them :D:D

I actually got some really good quality heavy bath towels in Heatons last week (Westend Retail Park, Blanch) for only 16 euro. They are very large and have that real luxury feel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement