Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good (green gas) pistol

Options
  • 12-07-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Preferably a m1911 or m9 Beretta
    around Waterford city
    looking for pics and info.
    under the 60e mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,741 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

hey man if you want a good pistol you'll need to at least double your budget.40 quid wont get you far

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Hi there,

I've got pistols that could be close to your budget & am based in Waterford City, also must say that for €60euros or less you won't get much & can workout a deal on what your looking for if you can go to €80euros?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 44. Magunm

Hi there,

I've got pistols that could be close to your budget & am based in Waterford City, also must say that for €60euros or less you won't get much & can workout a deal on what your looking for if you can go to €80euros?

na i only have a very limited budget

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

44. Magunm wrote: »
    na i only have a very limited budget

That's fair enough, if you change your mind I've got a Co2 M9 with one(1) leak free mag & the pistol is like new so just let me know.

Advertisement