Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Problems with hardwareversand order?*

Options
  • 12-07-2011 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

I've tried ordering with hardwareversand, I can't pay through pay-pal. So I'm forced to use some other kind of service I'm unfamiliar with. here's the message I'm getting:

"Please pay on credit transfer to successional account. Please use one of these accounts exclusively, even if you know further admits of accounts.

Please be appreciative of this restriction. We refer to the instance that the procedure was automated therewith the transaction will be done as fast as can."

there was a 2.95 fee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

hwvs take payment via bank transfer(i think that's what it's called).

You should get an e-mail from them soon with their bank details. You will then have to go down to your bank and transfer them the money.
    Or you can do it with online banking with some banks. I know online works with AIB and Bank of Ireland, no idea about any others.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Thanks mate. I couldn't get this done faster if i paid by paypal, could i? Just ordered now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Thanks mate. I couldn't get this done faster if i paid by paypal, could i? Just ordered now.

If you can do online banking its probably the same speed as paypal, but having to go into the bank is a hassle but it only takes 5mins in the bank.
    However, paypal charged a 3% tax when ordering from HWVS so if you buy a full PC you'll have to pay like 15-20euro extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

and there is a max of 500 if you pay by paypal i believe....

so if your order is over 500 you have no choice but to pay by bank transfer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

My order (last year) was over €500 and I payed through PP no problems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Bump... So they sent me the email with the order details and their bank account info. I assume they will just wait until I have transferred the money and then send my order? Where should I include my customer and order number so that they know the €600 is from me and not somebody else?

Edit: How long does delivery normally take?

Yup they don't send your order until they receive payment.

For your order number, when your making the bank transfer there should be a Comments/Extra Details/Notes box that you can put any relevant additional info into, put your order number in there :)

Delivery including time waiting for bank transfers to clear is usually less than two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

My parts arrived from them yesterday, it took exactly 2 weeks from order date to delivery, but I think about 5 days of that was waiting for components that were out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Instructions on paying with AIB online banking here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77418013

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

I transfered the money on friday and they had it on Tuesday, on the dhl site it says this "Wed, 20.06.12 01:03 h Köln, DE The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center" I checked the anpost site and put in the tracking number but nothing, hopefully Ill have it by friday

• Advertisement

I transferred the money last friday. According to my bank the transfer was completed but I have recieved no indication from hardwareversand that they have received my money, I've gotten no more emails and the status of my order on their website still hasn't changed.

Should I be worried yet or give it a few more days?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

MadYaker wrote: »
    I transferred the money last friday. According to my bank the transfer was completed but I have recieved no indication from hardwareversand that they have received my money, I've gotten no more emails and the status of my order on their website still hasn't changed.

Emailing them won't do any harm.
    It changed the day after I sent the money for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

I was told it takes 3 to 5 working days

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭acotone

I was able to pay 1200 Euro through paypal 2 weeks ago with hardwareversand

Banks don't work on the weekends so your payment was only made 2.5 days ago.
    Just wait another day or two, international bank transfers usually take a few days to clear, especially when your making the payment to a bank account you've never transferred to before.

I don't think hwvs send you an e-mail when the order is dispatched, open to correction here it's been awhile since I made an order, but the status of the order will change on their site.
    My guess would be later today or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

They sent me an email telling me my payment was received, and a link to show the status.
    They haven't sent me an email specifically saying it was posted, but it was posted.

bank transfers are so much scarier than credit card. :s

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭The Omen 666

acotone wrote: »
    I was able to pay 1200 Euro through paypal 2 weeks ago with hardwareversand

thats weird as i was not given an option on either more than or less than 500 euro... just came to the trust shop screen thingy and there only one option to pay...by transfer. wonder is it only for ppl who have ordered b4...i am a new customer

In the context of your online order of the --- we want to inform you that the goods are sent on the --- to:

They just done sent me an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TheZestyLemon

Could someone guide me through the ordering process? Specifically the address part. Should I put my county down instead of City, Town instead of street and street on number?

If someone could give me an example I'd really appreciate it

I just put my address as usual and added my county after my city, so Clonmel, Co. Tipperary in the city/town box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TheZestyLemon

Ah, thanks. And somewhat similar to OP, after filling out the address and etc, it only gives my the option of paying through PayPal or something they called "cash on prepayment". Is this the option for Bank transfer?

So my screen and case arrived today but no sign of all the other parts, GPU, CPU, mother board etc. Is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭BillyCom

So my screen and case arrived today but no sign of all the other parts, GPU, CPU, mother board etc. Is this normal?

That's worrying. I thought they wait till everythings in stock before dispatching.

BillyCom wrote: »
    That's worrying. I thought they wait till everythings in stock before dispatching.

According to them they dispatched everything at the same time. Im thinking the problem might be with An Post since they were the ones who delivered the screen and case. Ill wait until monday before i do anything.

Advertisement