Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swagger Jagger

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Is this song gonna be the souddtrack over the UK around December's newsreels Year in Review?

Terrible song... I dont understand the lyrics, maybe at 25 even I'm to old man. Im past it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Snacker

Well it's targeted at teenagers so they prob get the lyrics :/

1. Shes can actually sing, why couldn't she be given a song that allows her to show that she has real talent.

2. No1?? I thought teenagers these days all knew how to download music illegally :p

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

the singing bits sound like O'my darling clementine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzCSTMWix3g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭mg1

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    What chart position did this reach. I note it's currently not in the top 40 which is a good thing.
    Its already no1 in uk, Riot all over uk and Swagger jagger on1 in one week, thats a new level of stupidity in any country!

Advertisement