Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to upload profile image?

Options
  • 13-07-2011 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

How do I upload an image to my profile?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056265452

Read the last part about subscribing.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 moonchild77

Yes I have but still can't see where I can upload an image for my profile...Sorry, can you direct me further

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

User CP -> edit avatar, it's at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 moonchild77

thanks - i've tried that and see how you choose from a range of images

however i want to upload my own image

do you know how to upload a custom avatar :)

You haven't subscribed have you, despite the FAQ I pointed you to stating that custom avatars are for subscribers only?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement