Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused over Meteor bill

Options
  • 13-07-2011 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Hey possibly the wrong place but could anyone please help me out. Meteor have cut off my services even though I put money into my bank for DD, it only happened today late in the evening so I thought maybe by 12am tonight it will go in. Before I ring them and go through all of that but then I checked online to see and their layout confused the hell out of me.

5932120744_1e77461b26_b.jpg

I'm not sure if I owe them 30 euro or 41 cent? If it's 41c and they cut off my service I will be laughing so much having to go in and pay 50c. I'll tell them they can keep the 9c :pac:

If it's not 41c though, it should have been taken out of my account and that's a whoooooooole other kettle of fish I'd rather now get into now! :(

I'm going to ring them in the morning anyway but just thought I might ask first and save myself looking a bit silly. It is a bit of a sh!te layout though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

I think the 41 cent is what you've gone iver your allowance since the current billing period started. (Without VAT, so the actual amount is about 50 cent)

Meteor didn't cut me off when I hadn't enough in the account(I was overcharged by quite a bit). They sent me a text, I paid the full price in the post office, and the extra was credited to my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

I think the 41 cent is what you've gone iver your allowance since the current billing period started. (Without VAT, so the actual amount is about 50 cent)

Meteor didn't cut me off when I hadn't enough in the account(I was overcharged by quite a bit). They sent me a text, I paid the full price in the post office, and the extra was credited to my account.

Well it says "NOTE: All figures include tax." so I would imagine it would just be 41c. No way I have gone over my allowance, I get 500 texts/mins a month with free Meteor to Meteor inclusive and all that with 90% Meteor contacts. My data is barely half as well, I'll just go into them in town later. I hate ringing them.

This post has been deleted.

Don't have online banking for this account (separate for Direct Debit). Thanks anyways guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭dmn

5932120744_1e77461b26_b.jpg
    this image above shows what is actually printed on the top of your most recent bill. its not up to date info on how much is owed etc. so for example if you look at your last bill it will show the previous months charges and payments received, and this months charges.

the image with the 41c is how much you have run up so far this month (your new month) excluding your price plan charge.

If you look at the actual real bill when was it due to come from the bank?

Advertisement