Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HND in Media and Online Journo?

Options
  • 13-07-2011 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi just wondering anyone doing this 2year course in september??:cool:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iluvlamp

might be called MOH now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Furburt

I'm hoping to do it in 2012. I haven't applied yet, but my finger's hovering over the button. I was actually going to make a thread to ask for opinions before I do but this'll do just as well. Has anyone done this course and got good things out of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Furburt

I should probably be more specific, actually.

What are the hours like? Is there any particular subject(s) to have a good knowledge of coming into the course? Is there a large amount of coursework? Is a lot of it practical work?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Hey, I'd love to know more on this course if any current/past students are on here to give a bit of info.

It's a decision between this and Radio production.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Bumping this at an earlier time.

Anyone done this course, would you recommend it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Clareh123

I could be wrong but I think that's a new course, I haven't heard of it before. I did the HND in print journalism, I'd say it might be a bit like that only with other types of media and the online focus, which can only be a good thing nowadays. If that had been around when I was going for a course I probably would have went for that rather than print journalism.

Advertisement