Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A cheap sun holiday from the 19th or 26th of August?

Options
  • 13-07-2011 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hi, i am looking for a cheap sun holiday from the 19th or 26th of August? I'd like it to be in the Eurozone. Does anyone have any suggestions? It really does have to be as cheap as chips due to current financial constraints.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

You could do what we did and try Ryanair or Aer Lingus for cheap flights and then book an apartment / holiday home independently e.g. holidayhomesdirect.ie - you'll surely find something to suit your budget there.
    HTH :D

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

or try lowcostholidays.com ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭chelbi

Hi I just booked 3 weeks self catering in Gran canaria for just under 900 euro. Booked Ryanair flights and S/C apartment through Alpha Rooms, I tried lowcost holidays and all the usual suspects for the particular apartment and Alpha came up cheapest some of the other sites were charging double, Alpha also do transfers although my daughter tells me you can get a bus for about €3 to the resorts, I should mention I am going in Sep so the flights may be working out a bit cheaper but if you shop around you should get a deal.

Hope this helps :)
    Chelbi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

alpharooms also give cash back on fatcheese
    http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/alphaRooms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭jasonf9ace

ryanairs your best bet and probably alpha rooms,i got flights to gran canaries on the 26th july to 2 aug for 210 and got accommodation for 3 people for 220

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

fAzI wrote: »
    or try lowcostholidays.com ;)

They are great :)

But..Ive found a cheaper way. Fly Ryanair from here to the uk.

Hols are silly prices :D

We flew Shannon Liverpool last year and on to Agadir Morroco

10e Liverpool-49 stg Agadir LOL

Hotel for 11 days (tied in with flights) 210e

Happy days :D (2 People)

Advertisement