Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Nokia 6070

Options
  • 13-07-2011 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I want to use : http://unlock.nokiafree.org/dct4.php?phone=6670

to unlock nokia.

BUt - I am unsure what network it was on( im 90% sure it was O2).
    I do have the IMEI
    The website supplies 10 different codes and I only have 5 goes before the phone permo locks.

I tried the top code which did not work.

IDeas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Why dont you know what network its locked too, did you not buy it?

Secondly those codes wont work for the 6070. You linked to 6670.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭AmarilloFats

Davy wrote: »
    Why dont you know what network its locked too, did you not buy it?

Secondly those codes wont work for the 6070. You linked to 6670.

Ouch. It's my fathers old old phone. We're pretty sure it's O2 but we dont have an old bill.

Your right - there is no reference for a 6070 phone on the site. Why might that be?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ouch. It's my fathers old old phone. We're pretty sure it's O2 but we dont have an old bill.

Ring o2 and give them your fathers number, imei number from the phone, and they will most likely give you the code for free. If it is an o2 phone ofcourse. You could also ask one of the o2 agents on boards.ie over here:>http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1479

Your right - there is no reference for a 6070 phone on the site. Why might that be?

Its a newer model, with different security on it that cant be unlocked for free.

Advertisement