Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

australia working holiday visa Sayit Travel

Options
  • 13-07-2011 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone :)

I am planning on traveling to australia next year and was looking into the visa. Sayit travel do a good deal on them but was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them before. What were they like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭sparks24

nope never heard of them, what visa you getting and how much

welcome to boards, dont start promoting a company or you'll be banned by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Define a good deal? I doubt it can beat DIAC Direct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smiley1991

i am getting the one year working holiday visa. it is 195 euros on their site.

never heard of DIAC Direct will check them out

smiley1991 wrote: »

ya not bad i got mine for 250 but i got a cv, bank a/c, and a tax no. will be set up as soon as i land included in the price

anything else included for the 195? how did you come across this company any friends use them or anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smiley1991

sparks24 wrote: »
    ya not bad i got mine for 250 but i got a cv, bank a/c, and a tax no. will be set up as soon as i land included in the price

anything else included for the 195? how did you come across this company any friends use them or anything?

Nope just the visa. i came across it on the internet. have heard of quite a few people who got j1s from them so was just wondering if anyone had used them for the visa.

• Advertisement

WHV purchased direct from DIAC.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/990i/working-holiday.htm

Everything else mentioned is mostly free.

Done to death here lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

smiley1991 wrote: »

diac direct isn't the name of a company. Diac stands for department of immigration and citizenship.

aido79 wrote: »
    diac direct isn't the name of a company. Diac stands for department of immigration and citizenship.

you can do it directly yourself you dont need a company

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Zambia wrote: »
    Define a good deal? I doubt it can beat DIAC Direct.

If you are getting it for €195 with the company then go for it, according to Zambia's link DIAC direct are charging $270 (€204)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

I paid €172 euro going direct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

I paid €172 euro going direct.

No doubt that was before the VAC increase on 1st July, as of 2 minutes ago it was $270 which is €204 on xe.com.

As a strict rule I would not argue with you on it, but just stating the facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭tower08

few of my friends got their visa through sayit for €195 (they have an office in cork),

I was going to do it direct online thinking it would be cheaper but it dosent seem to be now...!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭tosh_2006

i'm looking at trying to go to oz in nov with a friend and we'd like to know if it's best to go with Usit or getting our own visa's .ie Australian Embassy. Usit have said it will cost 1750 each is this a good or bad price

MOD Merged same question

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭gaoife

If you looking for a 1 year working holiday visa then it's €204.00 onine with the official australian govenment site, it's takes about 20 mins and they'll e-mail you the visa.
    I applied last night and got mine this morning :D

yea i just seen the it's 204 euro for the visa and Insurances i seen was 189 euro. i'm looking for flights right now for the end of nov but how can i book the return when you can only book 1 year ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

mandrake04 wrote: »
    No doubt that was before the VAC increase on 1st July, as of 2 minutes ago it was $270 which is €204 on xe.com.

I didn't realise it had gone up in price - only booked mine 2-3 weeks ago! :eek:

In Oz 1st July changes everything as regards goverment fees

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

OP have a read of my guide to a WHV....:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056312836

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭corkgirl88

how long does it take to get a working visa for a year for australia?. is it a relatively short time period?

• Advertisement

corkgirl88 wrote: »
    how long does it take to get a working visa for a year for australia?. is it a relatively short time period?
    30 mins -a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

corkgirl88 wrote: »

Mine took 2 hours, €184

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Katiecat

Hi the 1 year visa u are all talking about you can only get up to age 30 right? I'm 35 and trying to get over there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EMUx

Hi
    Just joined boards today, does anyone know of places that do full packages, i know its cheaper to do direct but i heard its hard enough to get the tax file no, bank account set up etc.. maybe im wrong only goin on hear say! but any advice??

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

Kangaroo facepalm

99404047.jpg

Has been answered loads.
    Tax File number is free and very easy to get. Same for bank account.
    See rightyabe's link above, that thread should answer alll yuor questions

EMUx wrote: »
    Hi
    Just joined boards today, does anyone know of places that do full packages, i know its cheaper to do direct but i heard its hard enough to get the tax file no, bank account set up etc.. maybe im wrong only goin on hear say! but any advice??
    Short answer is its not hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

EMUx wrote: »
    Hi
    Hint on the front page of this forum currently there is a "Australia FAQ - This probably has the visa question you are just about to ask."
    and another one
    "Rightyabe's Guide to a DIY Working Holiday Visa."

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

sparks24 wrote: »

cv, bank a/c, and a tax no are all free
    mandrake04 wrote: »

Plus exchange rate fluctuations change the euro price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EMUx

Cool thanks those links are great!! thanks very much for ur help, i kno this has prob been asked million times!! thanks again! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Trishy_Baby

My friend went to Oz a few weeks ago, and got it all sorted through Sayit in Cork. She found them very good and helpful. I am going in Feb/March 2012 and sayit were the cheapest - they included the visa, flights and back account set up

Advertisement