Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE PTS?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Medic475

Just got the text this minute so I'd say it will def be friday when the letters are recieved!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭STANDCLEAR!!!

Game on! Good luck lads! Results in the morning! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 kwall04

Yea just got text also tomorrow or Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭BabyWipes

Mail has arrived, good news!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

BabyWipes wrote: »
    Mail has arrived, good news!!!

Congrats, I've the mother on the look out for my own stuff. Does it say anything about what will happen next

• Advertisement

Thanks Adam. Just that the panel goes live tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 27 kwall04

Sitting here looking at my post box

• Registered Users Posts: 12 David23686

Received my panel placing today, anyone got any idea of how many will be taken on altogether from the panel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Won't know till I get home from Work, but to everybody, best of luck folks...

40 I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Thepredator

Good news, very pleased with panel number!

Party rock is in the house tonight! Top 5 I can't believe it! Happy days! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 David23686

I placed in the 60's, so realistically do you think I've no chance of getting in?

Lads no one knows if they'll even go live with the ico's. Some people are going to be going for the para's so just hang tough till your contacted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kerry EMT

At work all day, so wont get my post till this evening. Well done to everyone.

Got mid 60's meself! Lets hope they recruit that many!!

David23686 wrote: »
    I placed in the 60's, so realistically do you think I've no chance of getting in?
    adam88 wrote: »
    Lads no one knows if they'll even go live with the ico's. Some people are going to be going for the para's so just hang tough till your contacted.
    Medic475 wrote: »
    Got mid 60's meself! Lets hope they recruit that many!!

It's hard to say....have heard different things from different people, but last I heard was 45/46 positions this time round, with people on the panel being offered positions over the course of the year.

They are apparently hoping to recruit around 400 Emt's to this position over the next 3 years or so with funding already approved.

But as I've said, it keeps changing from week to week and I've stopped listening to rumours about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 superserg78

I was told at the interview that there were 40 posts to fill immediately.
    I placed in the 30's.

Remember that there may be people on this panel who may also be on the paramedic panel, and will opt for that opportunity.

This panel will be fully used, I think. There are a load of new ICO vehicle in the Mercedes garage on the Kylemore road.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 superserg78

Well done to you, ya big lick! You should start delivering those interview prep courses instead. :)

If they take on 40 now, when will the rest be taken on I wonder? I got mid 60's!

• Advertisement

Well done to you, ya big lick! You should start delivering those interview prep courses instead. :)

See you on the induction course bud!

I wouldn't mind never once done one of those courses nor an interview for that matter!

Somebody pass me the GTN please!

Good luck to everybody waiting on results! :-)

Happy days got in the top 5. Sweet as

Happy days got in the top 5. Sweet as

Just out of curiosity for those that are placed high on the panel, are you willing to accept the first job offer sent to you? As in, if you live in Cork and the first job you get is in Donegal, would you accept it or wait for the next job alert to come through for a nearer location, Limerick or Kerry for example?

Medic475 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity for those that are placed high on the panel, are you willing to accept the first job offer sent to you? As in, if you live in Cork and the first job you get is in Donegal, would you accept it or wait for the next job alert to come through for a nearer location, Limerick or Kerry for example?

Ya I'm living in Kerry but will only accept something in either cork Kerry or limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 8 PMC_

adam88 wrote: »
    Ya I'm living in Kerry but will only accept something in either cork Kerry or limerick

I wonder how much of a choice we have on this / how much our home location is taken into consideration...

Well, made the panel, but a nose-bleed number. Congrats to everybody who made it.

PMC_ wrote: »
    I wonder how much of a choice we have on this / how much our home location is taken into consideration...

I think the job and location are just sent out to ya based on where they need the ICO's and you either accept it or refuse it. I think thats the only choice ya have!

I understand there not going to offer position's in the traditional way, rather, advertise the locations, letting people from the panel apply to preferred locations, giving the postion to whoever placed highest on the panel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 PMC_

sci-ops wrote: »
    I understand there not going to offer position's in the traditional way, rather, advertise the locations, letting people from the panel apply to preferred locations, giving the postion to whoever placed highest on the panel.

I'm liking the sound of this..

Advertisement