Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE PTS?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 PMC_

BabyWipes wrote: »
    Thanks stand clear you made my weekend!!! Congrats to all on the panel.

That's the spirit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Thepredator

The jobs are there folks, im considering staying off this site because some of the stuff people post is completely innacurate and can mess with your head. Well done to everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

I was talking to the manor there and the panel is live and they are waiting for the jobs to come in from the different regions.

They are not aware of the project being put on hold and jobs offers should start next week.

So maybe we should stop worrying about it and have a few beers to celebrate our achievements.

Well done to you all!! :-)

Again brilliant advice I'll have a mojito for ye all tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭STANDCLEAR!!!

adam88 wrote: »
    I was talking to the manor there and the panel is live and they are waiting for the jobs to come in from the different regions.

They are not aware of the project being put on hold and jobs offers should start next week.

So maybe we should stop worrying about it and have a few beers to celebrate our achievements.

Well done to you all!! :-)

Again brilliant advice I'll have a mojito for ye all tonight

Ah Stop!! I had enough mojitos last night!! Lol :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Medic475

Well lads. I think the way its done is the first person on the panel is sent the first available job and they have a day or two to accept or refuse so the second person won't hear anything untill the first person accepts or refuses the first job available. Then the second person is sent the next job or the job that the first person refused etc so it might be a few weeks by the time anyone in the twenties, thirties etc gets the email/text job alert!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭BabyWipes

Medic475 wrote: »
    Well lads. I think the way its done is the first person on the panel is sent the first available job and they have a day or two to accept or refuse so the second person won't hear anything untill the first person accepts or refuses the first job available. Then the second person is sent the next job or the job that the first person refused etc so it might be a few weeks by the time anyone in the twenties, thirties etc gets the email/text job alert!

A few people are alerted at once, the highest person on the panel to accept gets the position

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

A few people are alerted at once, the highest person on the panel to accept gets the position

Ya you got it in one

Ah I see. Thanks for the correction! Makes more sense! :)

Anyone receive any job emails since?

Nope, not yet.

• Advertisement

Nothing yet, although I hear it could be 2 - 3 weeks before they could start but its definetly going ahead.

Nothing yet, although I hear it could be 2 - 3 weeks before they could start but its definetly going ahead.

Really? I thought they were meant to start sending the jobs out last friday when the panel went live? I thought someone in the top 5 would have heard something by now! Keep us posted anyway STANDCLEAR! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 excorp

Medic 475 you are going to have to be patient. Just because they formed a panel does not mean anything. It can be anything up to a year. They might even scrap it like they have done with the Dfb panel. If you keep thinking about it. Will drive u mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭medic780

Guys it took us this long to get to where we are now I'm sure waiting a bit longer won't do us any harm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭mr.dunkey

excorp wrote: »
    Medic 475 you are going to have to be patient. Just because they formed a panel does not mean anything. It can be anything up to a year. They might even scrap it like they have done with the Dfb panel. If you keep thinking about it. Will drive u mad.

For people on the panel, just be patient it can take a while for this new ICS to get going. The national Ambulance Service would like this up and running asap the vehicles are there,the ICS is part of the national reconfigurement for the Ambulance service.

I dont think they will scrap it as excorp said but nothing can be gauranteed
    KEEP FAITH
    I hear different rumours in the ambulance service all the time and if you believe everything you would be driven mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭emtally

Hey guys,
    Any news? Everyone is very quiet all of a sudden.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 PMC_

No news to report

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dlanod

has this campaign been cancelled

dlanod wrote: »

Why would it be cancelled?

dlanod wrote: »

Not as far I know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 dlanod

heard they have no funding. dont know is it true or not

It's not true. would they have bought twenty plus vehicles and bothered having a campaign in the first place if there was any doubts over funding? I'm sure NRS have more things on their plate than ICS, hence the delay (letters only came out two weeks ago) in contacting people on the panel.

So much for the "40 immediate positions" to be filled by the 7/2/2012!!

Lads bear in mind they are preparing paramedic class 13 as well as an ap panel. As far as I know there was a couple of issues with unions and this slowed it down.

I also believe that there was another issue with public jobs but I don't know anymore on that subject.

I believe we will hear something in the next week or 2 so don't lose hope just yet! So get revising your cpg's! :-)

I don't recall seeing that in any of the correspondence sent from the HSE during the recruitment process.

I don't recall seeing that in any of the correspondence sent from the HSE during the recruitment process.

Job offers were to go out on 7/02/12 it was on the interview info pack we got.

Job offers were to go out on 7/02/12 it was on the interview info pack we got.

"FROM 07/02/12 positions will be filled from the panels formed" that does'nt mean offers should have been made on that date. That's taken from the interview pack. As you said standclear, there is no reason to lose hope. The only negative stuff i've heard about these jobs has come from people, who generally talk s***e and really hav'nt a clue. (i'm not referring to anyone on here). We've done all we can and we can't change what's going to happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭mr.dunkey

Dont loose faith it,the ICS should run but the HSE/NAS always take a little longer than planned to do things.
    If you listened to rumors you would be drove mad,I hear conflicting stories everyday about the service,

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Moose31

Hello All,

Can anyone recommend where one can do a PHECC course as I wish to apply for Intermediate care position when they arise again.

Thanking you,

Moose31.............

• Advertisement

Moose31 wrote: »
    Hello All,

Can anyone recommend where one can do a PHECC course as I wish to apply for Intermediate care position when they arise again.

Thanking you,

Moose31.............

My advice to you would be Join a voluntary organisation and start from the bottom up. And you will get the training for free.

You will gain plenty of experience if you join a good unit and it will stand to you in interview.

There is a company in renalagh that provide good training if you are set on doing the course privately as far as I'm aware but don't think I can name it here.

Good luck !

Advertisement