Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residental parking

Options
  • 13-07-2011 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Iv just moved into an apartment block and i need to get parking permits from the NCPS,
    They have sent me a letter of what they need from me, one of the items is a utility bill to show i actully live there but as iv only moved in yet i don't have one yet, would it be ok to send them a copy of the letter from the letting agent asking Board gas to change the account on the apartment to my name??

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Would you not be better off just phoning NCPS and asking them??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Sorry i should have said, iv already rang them twice and they always give you the same answer "oh"ill get so and so to ring you back in 24 hours with an answer on that" and guess what they don't they do my nut in,

Advertisement