Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Meetup Group

• 13-07-2011 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

No, not the AA; but if you are new to the area, your friends are settling down or whatever reason you might have to meet new people then the fledgling Waterford Meetup Group needs you !

Why not take a look ? http://www.meetup.com/The-South-east-Meetup-Group/ - it's free to join.

Our next meetup is in Geoffs in a couple of few weeks or so.

NB I have no vested interest - I'm just one of those people looking to meet others who are in the same boat !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I always wonder why people pick Geoffs for these type of things...so many other bars would actually be inclined to give you special offers.

Geoffs wouldnt give ya the steam off his piss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

It's a great idea in all fairness. You only have to look at PI and there surely a coulpe of threads about people who have moved and are finding it hard to meet new people.

I have no problem if you want to post in this thread the exact details when you know them OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Osbro99

Thanks Ziedth

For the record, we did consider other venues - however Geoffs offers a central location, reasonable food & some big tables !

That said, I daresay we might venture elsewhere next time (trying not be too alcohol or Geoffs-centric !).

For anyone who's interested next meetup is proposed to be on Sat. 23 @ 7pm @ er, you know where !

See website for more details...

Advertisement