Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cattery

• 13-07-2011 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, our new kitten is 11 weeks old, he is due his final vaccine next week so he has not been outside since we got him 3 weeks ago.

We looking for recommendations for a good cattery as we are going on holiday for a week at the start of August with all our family. Usually, we would leave one family member to look after our cats (we have another cat who likes to be outside) but as we are all away we need to find a good cattery for our kitten.

We are based in the Longford but could travel to Roscommon/Leitrim/Westmeath for a good cattery or we could drop him off at a good cattery on our way to Dublin airport.

Our kitten is very playful so we would love him to stay somewhere he would get lots of attention and playtime. He is also very spoiled as most kittens are!!:D

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

Hi, I can not resond with an answer but I have a similar problem of catterys not taking kittens. I was just wondering what you did in the end?
    Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement