Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall and Keogh

Options
  • 13-07-2011 1:01pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Pass this place daily on the way in and out of town.
    It's a new tea store/cafe type thing on Sth Richmond Rd (Portobello).

Anyway, ventured in last night, and can safely say it's sure to become one of my fave spots in the city!
    Relaxed, friendly atmosphere, sushi, 150 teas to try out and amazing outside seating too!

It's brill!
    Anyone been?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

I have had a few take aways from there and they're always lovely.. I do want to go back and sit in though, especially on a sunny day, they have a garden out the back, I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

It used to be a great paint shop. My Dad went there all the time (not for tea mind you)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

It's a great place, an amazing selection of lovely teas, good staff and a nice setting...

But, I wish they had a cheaper option for tea for one.

It's normally around 4 euros for a pot of tea, which is big and, relatively speaking, good value, but I'd like to see a Forever Alone special. Just a cup of tea instead of a whole pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Reyman wrote: »
    It used to be a great paint shop. My Dad went there all the time (not for tea mind you)!

Asked a local about it and apparently "Wall" sold paints and "Keogh" sold hardware. Nice that they kept the same name.

For better value I've bought bags of tea for diy operation at home. Will not be going back to teabags anytime soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I've been meaning to call in. I pass it pretty much every day on the commute.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Anybody know their opening hours ? was looking for a web page but couldn't find anything.

Advertisement