Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for good hair stylist in Naas

• 13-07-2011 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey Guys,

Just going to take a shot in the dark.
    Im looking for my old hair stylist, he used to work in Toni and Guy in naas. I have long hair and only cut it once a year, yea im a lazy surfer:)
    His name was Paul, but he doesnt work there anymore and they wouldnt tell me where he went to.
    Im not a fan of getting my hair cut, but he was really good and never took more off than I asked.

If anyone can help me find him or an equally good male hairdresser I would much appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I got a text from Toni and guy Naas apologising, saying that Paul and another stylist took contact details of customers when they left !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sevaro

hydroflyer wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Just going to take a shot in the dark.
    Im looking for my old hair stylist, he used to work in Toni and Guy in naas. I have long hair and only cut it once a year, yea im a lazy surfer:)
    His name was Paul, but he doesnt work there anymore and they wouldnt tell me where he went to.
    Im not a fan of getting my hair cut, but he was really good and never took more off than I asked.

If anyone can help me find him or an equally good male hairdresser I would much appreciate it.

Paul has opened his own place called blanc quigley hair and beauty. The number is 045 901848. It's in naas & it's easy to get to. Also the prices are cheaper now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sevaro

foodaholic wrote: »
    I got a text from Toni and guy Naas apologising, saying that Paul and another stylist took contact details of customers when they left !!

I got the same txt but there are 2 sides to every story!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭foodaholic

well I havent been happy with toni and guy in naas for a long while. But I think Eve might be back ( she was brilliant )

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nic13

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone knew if Sinead still works in Toni and Guy Naas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mua

Nic13 wrote: »
    Hi! I was just wondering if anyone knew if Sinead still works in Toni and Guy Naas?

Sinead is back!!

She was off for a while but when I was there last she was back.

Can anyone recommend any other good hairstylist in toni and guy naas??

Advertisement