Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Communicator no send to GPS

Options
  • 13-07-2011 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭

In Google Maps, with the Garmin Communicator installed, one should be able to send a location to a GPS device.

I'm on Windows7 32bit and none of the popular websites from Google Maps show me the GPS option from the 'more' 'send to' from the balloon that hovers over the area of interest.

It does show email or phone but not the GPS. My Unit is the Nu1490T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

gbee wrote: »
    In Google Maps, with the Garmin Communicator installed, one should be able to send a location to a GPS device.

I'm on Windows7 32bit and none of the popular websites from Google Maps show me the GPS option from the 'more' 'send to' from the balloon that hovers over the area of interest.

It does show email or phone but not the GPS. My Unit is the Nu1490T

AFAIK, you must be logged into Google. Perhaps that's your problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

AFAIK, you must be logged into Google. Perhaps that's your problem.

Thanks, but it says I'm logged in. I presume it's working for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

gbee wrote: »
    Thanks, but it says I'm logged in. I presume it's working for you?

I haven't used it for a while. I don't have access a the moment to the PC I use with my SatNav but I'll check it for you when I have.

In the meantime, check out this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64416833

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Thank you very much.

Seemingly not available in the Republic of Ireland. I must load a proxy server and try again.

Advertisement