Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bt young scientist project help :-)

• 13-07-2011 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone :-D

i need your help...im entering a science fair in ireland called the bt young scientist (http://www.btyoungscientist.ie/ )
    any way where i need your help is could you fill out a small survey i put up on my website :-) (you can make up a email if you want )

heres the link to the survey
    http://www.projectbird.com/survey.html
    thank you very much :-D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

I think you may be better off here for surveys: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

Surveys and non-media research forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Just some feedback on the survey. I couldn't fill it out, the options just aren't there for me to fill it out.
    Sorry if this is sounding negative but it's just my experience.

The question "I use a ______ to go on the internet" only lets you select 1 option. I work with computers and I work online. So I actually use my windows laptop, my linux laptop, my macbook, my iphone and my android tablet for browsing on the internet. No preference, just whichever one is closest, or all of them if I'm doing testing.

The question "Which do you think is easier to use". This question is too vague. Easier to use for what?
    Playing fps games? Windows 7
    Playing casual games? Tablet
    Doing any media editing? Mac OS X (and not every apple computer has it

The question "Do you like menus when looking for an option in the computer "
    Do you expect to get any recognition by having the option "they can %%%% off" ?

The question "do you like the simple and clean look ,when using software"
    What is a simple clean look? You need an example of your definition of a simple and clean look.

The question "Do you wish you could get the features of new computers for cheap"
    What is an example feature of a new computer? The only things I can think of are faster, better, bigger.

The question "Who would win in a fight" completely undermines the whole survey and for me, convinced me not to fill it out at all because there is not point.

I hope this is of some use to you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement