Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor reception Blanchardstown/clonee area??

Options
  • 13-07-2011 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking at getting a Galaxy S2 and meteor have by far the best deal on this. €169 phone, €30 a month for 12 months with 1Gb and 200 texts & calls.

I'm currently with o2 and quite happy with them to be honest but are a rip off for smart phones.

Anyone out there use meteor in blanchardstown/clonee area what is it like?
    Is the reception ok?

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Cableguy

I recently went for this deal and I am living in Clondalkin and work in Kildare. Before I completly moved to Meteor I used the last of me credit with 3 in the same GSII phone and it was a dream. When my credit ran out I switch completely to Meteor and things changed completely. The reception on the phone is terrible making calls and I have to keep asking people to repeat what they say because I cant hear them!! it keeps dropping in an out of calls like Im up the mountains. Unreal!! the internet is absolulty trash in most areas that it worked fine in. I will be calling them first thing tomorrow to ask wahts going on and I hope they have a solution for me becasue as far as I am concerned its just unusable! To make matters worse the GF has switched over to but she like me is using the last of her credit if she has the same probs shes giviing the phone back!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Would the GF not be better staying where she is, 3G phone deserves a 3G network, Meteor is a long way off that.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Cableguy

Would the GF not be better staying where she is, 3G phone deserves a 3G network, Meteor is a long way off that.

Little did I know about that till now! Shes got the phone an all (Sensation) but she has 14 days to change her mind! I think she will be sending it back....how can they claim 99% coverage and sell such phones! they are useless if they dont work on the network!!! :mad:

Advertisement