Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to Eircom some questions

Options
  • 13-07-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Can one of the eircom peeps give a few answers please?

If I move from vodafone (contract over) will I have to pay two months ahead?

Can you confirm the upload speed on the ngb regular with anytime package please?

Finally I share linux apps and distros via bit torrent do eircom actively block ports using bit torrent protocols?

I understand my exchange is now NGB enabled - Garristown

Many thanks.

Boomslang :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

boomslang wrote: »
    Can one of the eircom peeps give a few answers please?

If I move from vodafone (contract over) will I have to pay two months ahead?

Can you confirm the upload speed on the ngb regular with anytime package please?

Finally I share linux apps and distros via bit torrent do eircom actively block ports using bit torrent protocols?

I understand my exchange is now NGB enabled - Garristown

Many thanks.

Boomslang :)

Hi boomslang
    You can have a montly bill or a two montly bill, this determines whether you pay one or two months in advance.
    You can see the speeds here though speed is dependant on distance from exchange and line. If you PM me your tel. no I can test this for you.
    Yes Garristown has been enabled for NGB.
    We do not actively block ports using bit torrent protocols, just illegal music sharing accross eircom broadband service.
    Hope this answers your query, if not let me know.
    Tony

Advertisement