Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JAMESZY - From A Different Planet VIDEO OF DUBLIN MC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Razrule

Any opinions lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

the video is pretty good.

there is nothing special about the song though. he just seems to be mouthing

"i'm a different breed,yeah i'm from a different planet." that's the chorus. do you see that sticking in my head or me singing it everyday?

but he is good rapper. he still need to find that special niche that would make him stand out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭Fo Real

The video, sound quality and overall production are definitely more professional than most of the tripe that gets posted on this forum by other aspiring Irish rappers.

I want to know more about this kid. I assume he is a Nigerian immigrant that has grown up in Tallaght? He doesn't seem to have too heavy an accent either way (which is good). Also who are Roof Recordz, the company who recorded the song? Are they based in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Razrule

2 Fo Real: Roof Recordz is recording studio in Tallaght (Dublin-24) with top-notch quality of sound and production, specializing on hip-hop, r'n'b and dance music. Check for more info: www.youtube.com/roofrecordz or www.myspace.com/roofrecordz or www.reverbnation.com/label/roofrecordz
    And here is another song of Jameszy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I15HWy54y-g

Advertisement