Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Roller Girls v Liverpool Roller Birds in Shoreline Leisure Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Might try and get along to this. How much if I bring 2 under 12's?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I presume 10 euro

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Under 12's are free. Last bout, all the kids had a great time, I think they mat be are best supporters. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NeonAngel

I can't make it this Saturday but I really wanna go to one of the bouts! How soon do you think the next one will be??

NeonAngel wrote: »
    I can't make it this Saturday but I really wanna go to one of the bouts! How soon do you think the next one will be??

The next one is the week after in Cork against the Cork City Firebirds! It's on the Sunday of the August Bank Holiday weekend.

I couldn't really say for sure as no dates have been set yet for any Dublin bouts yet. At the moment the only date that is certain is playing a team from Florida in October (:eek: they wanted a holiday we thinks but, scary biscuits). There are possible bouts on the cards against Brighton and Cornwall, and I'd love to have Glasgow over because they were such lovely hosts. But all these things depend on money and how many skaters are available for a roster.

Our facebook page is the best way to stay up to date with these things, announcing the bouts tends to go up a couple of weeks before the date. :) Next home one, I'll send you a quick PM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NeonAngel

diddlybit wrote: »
    The next one is the week after in Cork against the Cork City Firebirds! It's on the Sunday of the August Bank Holiday weekend.

I couldn't really say for sure as no dates have been set yet for any Dublin bouts yet. At the moment the only date that is certain is playing a team from Florida in October (:eek: they wanted a holiday we thinks but, scary biscuits). There are possible bouts on the cards against Brighton and Cornwall, and I'd love to have Glasgow over because they were such lovely hosts. But all these things depend on money and how many skaters are available for a roster.

Our facebook page is the best way to stay up to date with these things, announcing the bouts tends to go up a couple of weeks before the date. :) Next home one, I'll send you a quick PM

Thanks a mil! I liked the facebook page so hopefully I can keep up to date on that too :) Haha I'd love to see the bout with the Florida girls, or any really, I just wanna see a real bout!! Best of luck tomorrow anyways

NeonAngel wrote: »
    Best of luck tomorrow anyways

Cheers, feeling a little eek at the moment! Should be a good day though...:)

Advertisement