Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMIT Cluain Mhuire Accommodation for new 2nd year student.

Options
  • 13-07-2011 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey guys.

I just got accepted from GMIT into a Film & Television course. I'd be moving up from Meath so it's a bit of a jump.

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend/give opinions on near by student accommodation, especially for the Cluain Mhuire campus.

Or f anyone is needing a new room mate looking to share that would be great.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As there is a GMIT forum with a dedicated acc. thread I'm bounding this over.
    Hope this ok, gmit mods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MicklesMe

Could you link me to that forum? cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi thread is now in GMIT forum. If you look around the forum main page I'm sure you'll find lots of useful info. The top thread deals with accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Keelman91

Anyone still looking for accomodation I have a double room available,nice house,rent aint bad,need another housemate asap as one person had to drop out and am now a tad stuck,.suitable for gmit students,send on a pm if interested pleease :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rach4227

Hey guys.. Im hopin to attend 1st year art and design cluain mhuire in september.. I was wondering does anyone need a housemate or anythin, because i dont want to live with gmit students because student villages are a good bit away from cluain mhuire.. Anyone else in the same situation and needs a place to stay?? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement