Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of mind of subjects in Arts UCD

Options
  • 13-07-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hello one and all!

I've just accepted an offer for Arts in UCD as a mature student! Woo hoo! Now I had initially wanted to study History of Art and Archaeology. When filling out my CAO they asked me if I had a preference for subjects and I chose those two but I'm wondering do I HAVE to study those or can I change my mind and if so, how would I go about it?

I've no idea what the next step is or how these universities work as I got my HDip in a VEC college! :D

Any information you might have would be very helpful!

By the by, does anyone know what the 'your score' on the CAO offer stands for or how its accessed?! I got 683 but my Leaving Cert results came no where near that!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

JaneLane wrote: »
    By the by, does anyone know what the 'your score' on the CAO offer stands for or how its accessed?! I got 683 but my Leaving Cert results came no where near that!

I'd be curious to find out about this also. I got the exact same score, so maybe it's a code for mature applicants, rather than a 'score' as such?

Can't help on the change of subjects I'm afraid - sorry.

Advertisement