Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexican mafia black handprint

Options
  • 13-07-2011 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

im looking to get this tattoo done just below my shoulder now i dont give a hoot bout the mexican mafia but i just like the tattoo but was wondering can it be tattoo'd in detail as in the finger and palm prints as i dont want a solid black handprint? its my first tattoo so plz excuse my ignorance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

fergalevo wrote: »
    im looking to get this tattoo done just below my shoulder now i dont give a hoot bout the mexican mafia but i just like the tattoo but was wondering can it be tattoo'd in detail as in the finger and palm prints as i dont want a solid black handprint? its my first tattoo so plz excuse my ignorance :D

I hope your not planning going to the states or anywhere near Spain with a tattoo like that ! If any Mexican gang affiliates or other gangs who are at war with them see it, your screwed. They will either burn the Tatt off with a blow torch or slice it off. Most likely you will be found tied to a post with tires on you burned alive for the disrespect of having their ink in you. Other than that away ye go!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

If you're sure you want to mimic this particular gang tattoo (can't say I'm familiar with it) then perhaps you could try and establish what level of detail goes into their tattoos.

I would hazard a guess that details as fine as fingerprints would not last over time, even if they were initially achievable, as tattoo lines will spread and blur as they age.

The poster above raises an interesting point about the potential problems associated with getting that kind of tattoo. Some tattoos such as Hells Angels deaths heads etc. could land you in hot water with someone who decides you don't have the 'right' to wear it. The type of tattoo you are talking about might not be recognised in Ireland, but if you holiday abroad who knows whether or not in five years time you could be on a beach somewhere and find yourself explaining yourself (unlikely, but murphy's law....).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

You might also want to consider the positioning. I was never aware of this Mexican Mafia link. You might also want to avoid Italy as a holiday destination: "The Mexican Mafia is also known as "La Eme". Their Main symbols are "La Eme", the mexican eagle with eme under it, the letters "MM", or the black hand print which is copied from the Italian Mafia."

Link to article

Advertisement