Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring dipping

Options
  • 13-07-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I'm looking to get my white gold engagement and wedding rings dipped. Does anyone have any idea how much this will cost and is there a jeweller you would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Ha ha I'm so sorry but I can't help sharing the fact that I laughed when I saw the thread title and expected a completely different topic to be here!!

Because I'm afraid of a ban or to avoid being totally off topic, I did a quick google and apparently H Samuel do this but they send them away. There also seemed to be a few Boards threads on the topic...

Best of luck!!

Ha ha ha!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Nikster

NoDice wrote: »
    Ha ha I'm so sorry but I can't help sharing the fact that I laughed when I saw the thread title and expected a completely different topic to be here!!

Because I'm afraid of a ban or to avoid being totally off topic, I did a quick google and apparently H Samuel do this but they send them away. There also seemed to be a few Boards threads on the topic...

Best of luck!!

Ha ha ha!!! :pac:

I thought it might be the best way of getting some attention for the thread alright ;)

I seem to have lost the ability to search boards threads for the topic. Can you point me in the right direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

I just googled it, that's probably best as it brings you to weddings forums.. But if you go to the boards homepage you should see the search bar in the top, right hand corner. :)

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement