Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flyer distribution

Options
  • 13-07-2011 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

im just wondering would many businesses be interested in flyer distribution services im thinking of starting up a business :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭corkonion

im just wondering would many businesses be interested in flyer distribution services im thinking of starting up a business :D

Well it depends on if you are competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

Have you started this up yet? If you have, pm me your details/prices etc. I know someone who might be interested in getting some flyers out in various Dublin areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭thebrendanr1

i have set it up but i am based in waterford area as i cant travel to much but thanks for that anyway :D

corkonion wrote: »
    Well it depends on if you are competitive.

i am very competitive i have the best prices around for the job

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pump101

Can you Pm me details and costs etc. I maybe interested. Im in the Waterford area.

• Advertisement

pm sent

Advertisement