Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a leather bag strap?

Options
  • 13-07-2011 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anyone have any idea where in Galway I could find a leather shoulder bag strap to replace one I've used to death? Would rather buy in Galway if I can, rather than online.. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't all/most shops that has leather bags for sale also have stuff like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sonambula

..for instance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

There us a guy in the Market at weekends. Seems to have an array of handmade leather goods he may have one... Or be able to whip one up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sonambula

Sounds perfect - thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 spooky2009

theres a great place down from powells on lower abbeygate street. sorry i cant think of the name. i got a vintage bag repaired and new straps put on. they matched the new straps to my bag perfectly and it was cheap!

• Advertisement
Advertisement