Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating a unique tattoo

Options
  • 13-07-2011 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi folks, I'm planning a second tattoo and have a strong idea of what I would like to go for: A bird (eagle perhaps) with wings spread across my shoulders with the head at the base of my neck. I'd prefer this to be a very minimal respresentation of an bird, ie. not a full image including colour and detail etc, not even a sillhouette or outline. I'm thinking: tips of feathers extending from neck across both shoulders with a wingtip on each shoulder ... that's as far as I've gotten !! As you can tell, I am in need of some help with this design. I'm not very artistic, and am struggling to create an image that I'm happy with. I would love to sit down with an imaginative and creative tattoo artist who might be able to help me visualise this idea and come up with a really unique tattoo.

I live in Dublin, could any of you kind peeps point me in the right direction?

Advertisement