Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home theatre set-up for sale,Speakers, AV Reciever, subwoofer

• 13-07-2011 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

hi there selling a , home theatre cinema system

yamaha av2065 AV reciever
    monitor audio rxw12 subwoofer
    monitor audio RXFX surrounds
    KEF iq60 centre

selling al above ,with a monster subwoofer cable,

anyone may be interested, or know were i might get some interest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭maxokeeffe

Ilizza92 wrote: »
    hi may i know what price are you asking and can you also post a picture or two of it ! I'd be thankful ! :)

Hi There

id be letting it all go for 1500e. that half every item i bought. so a 50percent cut in price,. have it only as few months ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

head over to adverts if you want to sell stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement