Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPSS for Psychology help needed in the Dublin area

Options
  • 13-07-2011 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have an assignment due in next week and really need help with it. One grind should be sufficient to get it done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Sent you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Leahos

Hey!! I need help with the results of my SPSS for my dissertation!!! If anyone out there can help please PM me ASAP. Its due in the next few days!! Would really appreciate it!! Im in the Dublin area and its in psychology

Thanks!! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 IROOCInc

Ok...I hope the day has not passed.If you are still interested in someone helping you in the analysis. Just send me the document and i wll take it from there.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 meglew

Id recommend http://www.ivoryresearch.com/custom-statistical-services-spss.php they have fanatstic services that will help

Advertisement