Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somefink on fire by the ring road (Tramore road)

• 13-07-2011 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone spotted it, I can see a plume of thick black smoke.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Its coming from the dump side of the tramore road, over the big hill. Could be in the dump itself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Just went upstairs to look out the bedroom window, can't see any smoke. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

wobbles wrote: »
    Its coming from the dump side of the tramore road, over the big hill. Could be in the dump itself

But I thought the dump is being converted into a park?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭blogga

This should read "somefink on thire".

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Don't think it was the dump, I saw the smoke and passed by it but the smoke seemed to be further away. Behind templers. Was kinda dying away at that stage tho, saw the fire service head out the McDonalds direction anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Ya it seemed to be a good bit away from the road, but i dont know how deep the dump is. Gone now anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

What's a Somefink ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its a bit like summit being up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

it was in a field behind that estate passed templars hall. think it was a container

Advertisement