Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Will

Options
  • 13-07-2011 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I need to change an existing will that leaves all my assets to my two daughters. I no longer wish to leave them any significant assets but i am told that under Australian law i must or they can dispute the will and likely win because i am responsible to ensure they are well treated when i die. Is this true ? Why can't i make my own decision where my assets go ? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Aside from this being a very wrong forum for this, but all legal advice is banned sitewide for good reasons. Consult a properly qualified solicitor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement