Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manual - Matsonic MS9367E motherboard

Options
  • 14-07-2011 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,431 ✭✭✭✭

1. I have a PC (I actually have two) with a Matsonic MS9367E motherboard. http://www.matsonic.com/Computer-Desktop-Support/Models/ms9367e.php

Both have gradually died and the suspect is the power supply. They would boot only so far and then stop. So I replaced the power supply. Now, it is booting, but nothing is appearing on the screen. the PC is giving off 8 beeps. Would anyone have the manual, so I can work out what that "8 beeps" means? The Matsonic website isn't particularly useful and google only seems to through up a load of advertising / dodgy sites.

Other suggestions? Of course, know my luck, its actually the motherboards are dead. :)

2. Pic attached. How does one remove the fan for cleaning? I've tried opening hte white clips on either side, but there is something else holding it on aswell.

167030.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

It doesn't say what BIOS it uses either...

There's been no standard for beep codes for many years... but that thing is many years old :p Are all the beeps the same duration? That could mean that you have an issue with the graphics memory. If you're using the onboard, make sure you have the RAM correctly inserted. If you want to see if the onboard has died, drop in a spare PCI or AGP graphics card if you can. If you were testing using a discrete graphics card, test it again with another.

Advertisement